Thursday, November 7, 2013

Skaters rule...

First I want to say how much fun this was!! I love to capture people when they are comfortable, doing something they do regularly with loved ones.

I photographed this Mom and son last year on a frigid winter morning, under a huge oak tree. The images really expressed the love they have for each other. I learned some things about them during the session. This pair love to skate together at the local middle school! I knew I wanted to eventually capture that in photographs.

I'm so happy with the resulting images!  It was so much fun to watch them let loose, and do what they love. You can really see how much fun they have together. What a fun mom! And a daring pair. I hope for more fun sessions like this....













































2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! You've captured some great moments that will be cherished for sure! great photography!

    ReplyDelete